JA Future Skills with Bloomberg provides high school students (Y10 - 12) with an opportunity to meet corporate volunteers from Bloomberg and JA Australia to discuss their goals, career aspirations, internships and cadetships to get them ready for life post-high school!
If you're a student aiming to enhance career skills and succeed in real world, register now to:
- Learn more about crucial workplace skills employers seek that job candidates often lack
- Engage in informative seminars and workshops which develop your creative, collaborative, conflict management and communication skills
- Learn the art of utilizing tools such as resume writing, cover letters and interview techniques to secure a job
- Analyze requirements needed for high growth industries - understand which industries have potential and explore which ones you would thrive in
- Receive advice and insights directly from industry professionals
- Become more knowledgeable about the paths you can take and journeys you can embark on!